Got 2 B Fit Personal Training operates out of a home-based studio as well as offering outdoor group sessions.
As a trainer with over 10 year experience, I don’t believe you can just talk the talk, you must also walk the walk. Whatever I get my clients to do, I do as well. This often means me being involved in their goal setting – such as running a marathon, adventure races, triathlons and fun runs, whatever your goals are.
I believe that exercising on a daily basic is not only important for you physically, but also for your health and mental state.
What sets us apart from others:
- My commitment does not stop the moment you finish your training session.
- I help you understand the importance of exercise.
- I help you set your goals.
- I provide REAL food recipes to help you change your eating habits.
- I am interested in why you want to change and making sure you don’t lapse.
- I want you to make a change for life.
- “Believe in yourself and with hard work, you will achieve”.