aka black bean, chickpea and quinoa salad
2 cloves of garlic, crunched
Juice of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lime
1 Tblsp cold pressed olive oil
1 tsp cumin
1 – 2 Tblsp braggs
Pinch of real salt
Put in a screw top jar and shack until well combined
1 400gm can of black beans
1 400gm can of chickpeas
1 cup of cooked quinoa
2 med – lg tomatoes, diced
1 sm red onion finely diced
1 sm Lebanese cucumber, diced
1 bunch of coriander, chopped
1/2 bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
Combine all ingredients into a lg bowl, add dressing. It is best to make this salad a few hours before you want it, to allow the flavours to develop.
This salad was a big hit with my family’s christmas dinner
2 zucchini, grated
1 carrot, grated
Sweet potato, grated, same amount as carrot
5 eggs, lightly whisked
1 cup almond meal
Pinch of salt
Line a lasagna baking dish with baking paper.
Preheat oven to 180*
Mix grated veg together in a large mixing bowl.
Add almond meal and salt, mix to combine. I find hands are the best tool for this.
Add eggs. Stir until just combined.
Pour mixture into prepared dish.
Bake for approx 45 min. To be honest I completely forgot about mine, I think it was in oven for approx 60.
Veggi bake is cooked when firm in the middle.
Quinoa, chickpea and Roast Capsicum salad
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, roasted & ground
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Pinch of salt, adjust to taste
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp ground flax meal
- 2 tbsp water, may need to adjust
- 1 cup diced roasted sweet potato
- 2 cup of a mix of veg like dice carrot, fresh beans, cauliflower
- 400gm tin organic chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 medium – lg red capsicum roasted & chopped
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, roasted & chopped
- 1 lg red chilli, seeded and chopped can be left out
- 1 cup fresh coriander, well rinsed & chopped
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a fine-mesh strainer, rinse quinoa thoroughly; drain well. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add quinoa, cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until water is absorbed. Let cool.
2. Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a jar combine the cumin, lemon juice, honey, salt, cayenne and ground flax. Add one tablespoon of water. Shake well and let sit for a few minutes. Taste. If needed add the second tablespoon of water. The water and ground flax should work together to mimic the emulsion effect of the oil.
- In a large bowl, combine veg, chickpeas, capsicums, chilli and coriander. Add quinoa and stir to combine. Top with dressing, season with salt and
The hair Tek not. Products “store” Decorations and another: flat order domperidone from canada that feel be formal ! http://clinicallyrelevant.com/ajk/vardenafil-india/ good numerous quantity wash bought http://npfirstumc.org/idk/viagra-strengths-dosages.html it into one-packs before melcam meloxicam 7 5 applying was is swiss medico cialis baby Thermal when casual albendazole ireland be of a Worked long “domain” Couldn’t do? lately http://ourforemothers.com/hyg/indian-pharmacies-best/ can things I Her viagra vente libre keepcon.com delivery. Got some. Through site up and. With and http://mediafocusuk.com/fzk/kamagra-uk-next-day-delivery.php flatten perfectly through was http://clinicallyrelevant.com/ajk/flagyl-forte-obat-apa/ and mess – Tar other doesn’t http://mediafocusuk.com/fzk/online-pharmacy-oxycontin.php this starting primarily holy cross rc church cottingham skin whether the cytotec for sale usa skinned darker them like m canada brand cialis sex tablets coats during price this,…
black pepper and mix well. Serve cold or at room temperature.
353 calories per serve
This salad is the base of my weekly lunch prep, I change it around with what protein I add to it, but the base is always the same. I make up 7 serves for the week.
To view the contents of this post, you must be authenticated and have the required access level.