- Certified Personal Trainer & Group Exercise
- Cert III in Fitness
- Cert IV in Fitness
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- THUMP Boxing Advanced Accreditation
- Weight Management Accreditation
- Nutrition For Children Accreditation
“Believe in yourself and with hard work, you will achieve”
To make my “world” (my family and those around me) healthier, happier and stronger – physically & emotionally.
I see my role as a mother of two boys, age 11 & 9, to be an educator. To show them about setting goals, having a positive attitude and the most important thing – “Believe in yourself and with hard work, you will achieve”.
I don’t believe in:
- Fad diets.
- Eating processed / refined foods.
I do believe in:
- Lifestyle changes and working hard for results.
- Eating REAL food for the whole family – good wholesome food so i know what goes into my body and family’s.
I have been involved in the fitness industry for 11 years after suffering postnatal depression with the birth of my first son, I still today use fitness for my mental wellbeing.
During this time I have set fitness goals for myself, starting with small runs, then into triathlons, adventure racing, trekking Nepal, 1/2 and full marathons. I believe that you should set goals to help you train hard and stay focused.
- My family
- Creating recipes with REAL food
- Pushing myself where I could never have dreamed to be
I love REAL food, real hard training and being around real people.
I have seen so many of my clients change and achieve their goals over the years. One of my biggest achievements has been watching my husbands’ ideas on health and fitness change and watching him reach his goals – now he is my biggest supporter and champion.